Fire door maintenance has been a long-establish requirement in public buildings, and when coupled with anti-ligature hardware this leads to a unique requirement for correct door maintenance in mental health environments.
The maintenance package now provided by Kingsway Group is based on the BM Trada door maintenance scheme of which we are a qualified member. The scheme has been designed to provide reassurance to NHS Trusts and hospital operators that the product they have chosen has been maintained correctly and that it should perform exactly as intended.
Our maintenance package can be tailored to the level of your requirements and covers:
• Annual package to inspect every complete door system supplied by Kingsway Group and conduct:
- 10-point health check for fire door safety compliance
- 10-point health check for door function and anti-barricade operation
- Visual check and photographic record held on our systems
• Comprehensive post visit report, with a green, yellow or red traffic light coding to show which doors are passed, potential non-compliance or non-compliance.
• Detailed list of action items highlighting the requirements to ensure all doors are compliant, including all costs. All customers with a maintenance package receive exclusive preferential parts pricing.
• Any new door systems supplied during the maintance contract period will be automatically added to a revised maintenance contract, ensuring all Kingsway Group supplied door systems are maintained to the same standard.